FLUTTER’S COVID-19 Updates & Protocols
To our beautiful Guests:
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time. The health, safety and well-being of our guests, Flutter Team Members and community are of the utmost concern while we navigate reopening. If you had appointments scheduled while Flutter was temporarily closed, your Flutter Team Member will contact you to re-schedule your initial appointment(s). We ask that all bookings be made online using Vagaro or via text at this time. No walk-ins are permitted.
Flutter has always adhered to the highest standards for sanitation and cleanliness and will continue to do so. We have compiled with NYS required safety and health measures and request that each guest review our policy to ensure the safest experience while in our salon. The following list will outline our current protocols as well as advise you of what to expect upon returning to the salon.
We can’t wait to have you back!!!
Please review our re-opening policy below:
- Text your Lash/Brow artist once you have arrived and remain in your car until you are called into the salon. DO NOT wait outside the Salon’s entrance or congregate. Be mindful and maintain a 6 ft distance from any other guest/lash artist upon your arrival and during your visit.
- You should have received and completed Flutter’s COVID waiver/questionnaire prior to arrival. If you have not completed the waiver, a Flutter Team Member will send it to you to be completed upon arrival. Please notify your lash/brow artist if you did not complete the waiver.
- Every station is disinfected thoroughly between clients and this takes time: please be patient. We cannot accommodate early arrivals.
- Secure your personal belongings in your car and only bring essential items: method of payment, phone for re-booking etc… Please sanitize your hands and personal belongings prior to entering the salon.
- Please note we no longer will provide blankets during appointments: please dress accordingly for your comfort.
- Only YOU can come to your visit. You cannot bring a friend, a spouse, children etc… THIS IS STRICTLY ENFORCED BY MANAGEMENT: NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Upon entering the Salon, please use our sanitation station located at reception: all clients are required to use hand sanitizer and/or wash their hands upon arrival.
- All Flutter Team Members will wash and sanitize their hands between every appointment.
- Flutter has put measures in place to constantly clean, disinfect and sanitize all service stations and shared surfaces throughout the day. Nanoseptic sleeves have been put in place on all door handles.
- You will be required to wear a mask covering your nose and mouth for the duration of your appointment. You must have your mask on AT ALL TIMES.
- You will remain at your lash/brow artist’s station for the duration of your visit unless to use the restroom. All guests are required to thoroughly wash their hands after using the restroom.
- Our waiting room and common areas are closed to guests.
- No guests are permitted in the break area.
- Please be mindful of conversations: talking should be kept to a minimum and between each guest and their respective lash/brow artist only. Excessive talking while wearing a mask may increase humidity and adversely impact the adhesiveness of lash glue and other essential materials used during your service.
- We have missed you all SO MUCH and are so excited to have you back with us but please no hugging!! XOXOXO